The Village at Penn State is a unique university-based continuing care retirement community (CCRC) in State College PA. We are in the Toftrees area and we are known for our support, service and care to residents in our Independent Living, Personal Care, and Skilled nursing areas. We take pride in our dedicated team members who support and care for our residents. We are a family!
We urge you to compare our offerings with the competition. We are confident you will come to see that The Village at Penn State is an organization that offers the not only an exceptional program for employees, but a working environment that is the best in the area! If you choose The Village at Penn State, with its inspiring and rewarding organizational culture, you will join an organization that values employees as its greatest asset and nurtures an environment of trust, respect, and encouragement. Come work for an organization that walks the talk and cares about you and your well-being!
Why Choose The Village at Penn State?
- Take the Catabus to the front door
- A working environment that is focused on you
- Supportive, hands on management team
- Referral bonus available
- Annual holiday bonus
- Excellent compensation
- Industry leading Paid time off
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision care
- Company paid Life insurance and Long-term disability insurance
- Numerous employee appreciation activities
- Retirement Savings Plan that The Village contributes to
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Annual vacation buy-back program.
- Yearly evaluations and pay increases
- PAID 6-week Sabbatical program! Available after every 7 years of full time service.
We are currently seeking the following positions to join our enthusiastic team:
- RN Supervisor
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
For all positions: contact Nichole Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (814)-206-6080.
Complete the career interest form here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal law. In addition, we comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which we operate. We also provide “reasonable accommodations” to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.